Subject: Re: how to instantiate an LCELL in VHDL source file
From: Kayvon Irani <kirani@cinenet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 21:38:23 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
    Which synthesis tool are you using? The fact that it doesn't fit my have
nothing
    to do with lack of LCELLs.

    Regards,
    Kayvon Irani
    Los Angeles, US

lzh@bd748.pku.edu.cn wrote:

> Dear all:  i'm using Altera's Maxplus2 to complete my project and use
> VHDL as design entry, because the logic is complex,Maxplus2 fails to fit
> it,i think i have to insert some LCELLs into my VHDL source files,but i
> have no idea about how to do this,can anybody help me?  any help will be
> appreciated!!

>       http://www.dejanews.com/     Search, Read, Post to Usenet

Article: 8501
Subject: XILINX and Lucent FPGA Test Boards
From: Richard Schwarz <aps@associatedpro.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 17:32:53 -0500
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
APS offers a great selection of low cost FPGA test and debug boards
which can be used on the PC ISA and stand alone. The advantage of
being on the ISA bus is that the SRAM FPGAs can have their configuration

images loaded right into the FPGA via the ISA Bus using ant PC IO
control
mechanism, like a C/C++/PASCAL/BASIC/etc.. compiler. Further the  design

or test code can be exersised via the programable IO on the test boards
which can
be controllerd and read from the PC ISA bus. Boiler Plates and example
designs doing just that are available and come with the test boards.
VHDL labs and projects are also available: See:

http://www.associatedpro.com/aps

--

Richard Schwarz, President              EDA & Engineering Tools
Associated Professional Systems (APS)   http://www.associatedpro.com
3003 Latrobe Court                      richard@associatedpro.com
Abingdon, Maryland 21009
Phone: 410.569.5897                     Fax:410.661.2760

Article: 8502