Subject: ee
From: ch <hjhcsw@sina.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 02:37:19 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
what difference is between VCS and VCSi?

Article: 32176
Subject: FPGA Boards
From: eng_any@yahoo.com (Lewis)
Date: 18 Jun 2001 03:13:00 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
I did a search for FPGA development boards and found that all roads
lead to Nallatech through hidden keywords with the names of their
competitors. Is this a good way to do business ?

I though "passing off" was a thing of the past and these days the
realm of the sex web site.

Lew

Article: 32177