Subject: Xilinx + ModelSim XE Linux
From: Tim McCoy <tmccoy@hotPOP.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 10:37:09 +1000

I'm happy to see Xilinx is releasing their WebPack for Linux, and with a
couple of minor tweaks, it actually works on everyday versions of Linux
like Debian.

Problem is, its missing the simulation and verfication tools shipped with
the Windows version. I'm namely thinking about ModelSim, and the version
that is downloadable from the Xilinx WebPack homepage - what are people
doing on Linux for (Free) simulation and verification?

Cheers

Tim

--
"Linux... because rebooting is for adding new hardware!"

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~tmccoy
MSN: timsy_01@hotmail.com
ICQ: 160341067

Article: 85126