Subject: Re: help:dual-edge flip-flop possible using Verilog?
From: "Slurp" <slip@slap.slop>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:11:49 -0000
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

"Peter Alfke" <alfke@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:1138164692.600244.310200@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> The circuit is reliable, although the generated pulse width is
> determined by gate delays. But it is self-compensating, since the clock
> pulse will not end until the flip-flop has toggled. It's kind of
> clever, if I am allowed to say so...
> Peter Alfke

*blush* gee thanks, I first put forward this idea in 1973 to a UK
electronics mag, I believe I received about £150 for the article way back
then!

Slurp

Article: 95651
Subject: Re: Webpack 8.1i size
From: "GEO" <v2geo@hotpop.com>
Date: 25 Jan 2006 01:08:48 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
When 71i came out, I requested Xilinx, via google groups, to reconsider
the download management strategy. Unfortunately it was not
acknowledged.

When trying to download 81i, I noticed that support is only through
xilinx web site. I contacted Xilinx support via web today, and hope to
hear from them soon!

Article: 95652