Subject: Re: FPGAs for PCI Interfaces
From: tw38966@vub.ac.be (SH.RYU KIM HOFMANS)
Date: 5 Jun 1995 15:00:10 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Roman & Tracey Iwanczuk (iwanczuk@scruznet.com) wrote:

: Xilinx has several PCI compatible FPGAs and EPLDs.  Rather than
: list all of the info here and make this a too blatant advert
: (since I am a Xilinx employee) I'll just say that you can find
: out more about them by e-mailing pci@xilinx.com

: regards
: roman iwanczuk

well, I e-mailed pci@xilinx.com a few weeks ago, but I didn't get any
response :(
(But maybe it's because they're getting too much mails)

By the way, does ALTERA also have a pci-mail adress ? (e.g pci@altera.com ?)

Article: 1351