Subject: Re: Technical Job posting ( and ads) not related to the newsgroup.
From: celiac@teleport.com (Celia C.)
Date: 16 Aug 1996 16:40:00 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
In article <4uth89$e23@lily.redrose.net>,
Otto's CAD Auction <otto@ottocad.com> wrote:
>Mr. Lewis,
>
>Otto's sorry that you object to seeing your associates get jobs. Otto
>thinks everyone needs one; Otto can't sell them software if they don't
>have money.

Otto seems to have some sort of psychosis that causes him to speak in
the third person about himself. Perhaps he should have this problem
looked into...

And in case Otto hadn't noticed, this is comp.cad.SYNTHESIS which has
NOTHING to do with autoCAD!!!

--Celia Clause                    Celia's Verilog/EDA web page:
  celiac@teleport.com             http://www.teleport.com/~celiac/ver_eda.html
Article: 3901