Subject: Re: Lattice ISP Question
From: Richard Staley <r.j.staley@bham.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 09:04:17 +0000
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Thanks to all who replied ,esp Ilpo , I now have the information needed.
Regards Richard.
Article: 4651
Subject: Re: Which Mentor Graphics synthesis tool?
From: andym@trend.demon.co.uk (Andrew Morley)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 96 10:19:45 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
In article <329433E2.2A3D@radar-sci.jpl.nasa.gov>
           jorge@radar-sci.jpl.nasa.gov "jorge" writes:

> Will MG continue to support autologic II?  Or, will they(MG) drop it all
> together since I here MG is now going to use EXEMPLAR's synthesis tools?

My understanding is that for FPGA use (you asked this in the FPGA newsgroup!)
Mentor will be pushing you in the direction of a new product specifically for
FPGAs (ALII was never too not on FPGA stuff anyway).  I dare way it will have
some imaginative name like 'Autologic FPGA'.  That's unless they buy yet
another company and change their mind!

Andrew
| Andrew Morley, Design & Development, Trend Communications Ltd, High Wycombe.|
| email: andrew.morley@trendcomms.com  Phone +44 1628-524977        Bucks, UK.|