Subject: Re: Altera archiving
From: "Monnerie" <emm_mon@worldnet.fr>
Date: 4 Jul 1997 22:58:24 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
If the project contains graphic files, .gdf and .sym files are also
required.
An important file is the .acf file, which contains all the parameters of
the compilation and the results of the lastest fitting.
The .rpt file is a good text description of the project.

As to .cnf files, I think they are not necessary to recreate the design.

Neal Becker <neal@ctd.comsat.com> a écrit dans l'article
<u9yb7qa9i0.fsf@neal.ctd.comsat.com>...
> I want to do revision control with Altera.  In order to archive, what
> files need to be saved?  I think I need the .tdf file, which is the
> original source, as well as the .cnf file.  Are these two alone
> sufficient to completely recreate the design?

Article: 6876