Subject: Looking for substitute for XC17*** Xilinx Prom
From: "Keren" <keren2@inter.net.il>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 12:38:08 +0200

I am looking for a substitut component for the XC17*** PROM by Xilinx.
* Flash Memory or EEMemory
* ISP Programing thrugh JTag.

Thank you

Keren

Article: 18051
Subject: Re: absolut Newbie
From: "Daniel K. Elftmann" <elftmann@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 08:41:20 -0400
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
I think that Stephan meant http://www.distributed.net

correct me if I'm wrong.

Stephan Diemer <s.diemer@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hello friends i am an absolut newbie so i dont know anything about
> programmable logic but i am very interested in this issue. What i want to
do
> is building or programming a PCI card with some algorithms (for RC5
> decoding). I know that it would be a wonder if i get this working so i am
> searching someone with the same interests who could help me or do it.
> If someone want to help me please visit www.ditributed.net so you will
> see why i want to build this and e-mail me!
>
> thanx

Article: 18052
Subject: Re: Looking for substitute for XC17*** Xilinx Prom
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom77.com>
Date: 26 Sep 1999 14:16:54 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Check the Xilinx web site.  I believe they have a new part that meets your
requirements.  It may not be 'out' yet, but will be soon...

Keren <keren2@inter.net.il> wrote in article
<7skstj$84d$1@news2.inter.net.il>...
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a substitut component for the XC17*** PROM by Xilinx.
> * Flash Memory or EEMemory
> * ISP Programing thrugh JTag.
>
> Thank you
>
> Keren

Article: 18053
> Hello friends i am an absolut newbie so i dont know anything about
> programmable logic but i am very interested in this issue. What i want to do
> is building or programming a PCI card with some algorithms (for RC5
> decoding). I know that it would be a wonder if i get this working so i am
> searching someone with the same interests who could help me or do it.
> If someone want to help me please visit www.ditributed.net so you will
> see why i want to build this and e-mail me!
>
> thanx

Article: 18054