Subject: where FlexGen is?
From: ask <chen.songwei@mail.zte.com.cn>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 05:49:44 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
where FlexGen is?
thanks!

Article: 29101
Subject: can -(A+B) computed in one level of logic ?
From: erika_uk@my-deja.com
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 15:30:29 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
hello,

Say a parrallel arithmetic.
Is it possible to compute -A-B in one bank of slice.
yes, i know, i can compute A+B, the transmit the sign (-) later for the
subsequent operator. As i can compute A+B (one bank of Slice), and feed
the result to 2's Complement Negator ( another bank of Slice).

but i want to know, is it possible that the operation -(A+B) consumes
the same number of slices as A+B ...

any input for serial arithmetic will more than appreciated

Regards

--Erika

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/