Subject: Re: JTAG port access in Cyclone
From: Jedi <me@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:57:49 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Antti Lukats wrote:
> "Jedi" <me@aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>

> jtag discovery tool? which one do you mean?
>
> the 0x0E is defenetly "the" USER instruction it should be 'Open' when device
> is unconfigured..

Erased SPI config memory..now correctly showing:

Detecting DR length for IR 0000001100 ... -1
Detecting DR length for IR 0000001110 ... -1

And both returning same preloaded 8-bit shift register:

Device Id: 00000010000010000100000011011101
   Manufacturer: Altera
   Part:         EP1C20F400
   Stepping:     0
   Filename:     /usr/local/share/jtag/altera/ep1c20f400/ep1c20f400
Setting TCK frequency to 2 Hz
jtag> instruction IR1100
jtag> shift ir
jtag> shift dr