Subject: RFP: Reconfigurable Tool
From: Danny Kumamoto <kumamoto@austin.apc.slb.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 11:36:06 -0500
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

DARPA has just announced (yesterday) a request for a reconfigurable
computing tool:

        http://www.darpa.mil/baa/BAA97-46

Anyone here going to apply for it?  I don't think my employer would
allow us to bid for it, but we would be interested in working together
on such a project, since we are interested in such a tool as well.

Thank you for any leads and info,
----
Danny

kumamoto1@slb.com    TEL: +1 512-331-3727   FAX: +1 512-331-3760
End-to-End Simulation, Schlumberger Austin Product Center-Research
8311 North RR 620, P.O. Box 200015, Austin, TX 78726, U.S.A.

Article: 7451