Subject: Re: Wide AND function.
From: erika_uk@my-deja.com
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 13:35:12 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
hey,

<..>
If no signal is connected to the BX input, it is pulled high.  Then by
passing this high  through a configurable buffer/invertor, you can get a
0 or 1.
<..>

how can i control the use of BX?.can i direct the tool to get 0 or 1
from what you said above ?

--Erika

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.