Subject: Translator from Xchecker´s files to PROM´s files.
From: "Segis" <segisweb@jazzfree.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 00:20:09 +0200
We´re an University searching team and we´re working on Xilinx FPGA
technology.
We´ve developed a program to be downloaded into our FPGA desing by the
Xchecker cable. Now, we´d like to keep our program in a PROM. But,
unfortunately, we don´t know how to translate our FPGA file into a PROM file
to be downloaded to the PROM.
We´re looking for information about a translator program (SW) and any useful
tips related to that. Do you know something about that? Would you mind
helping us?

Thank you so much for your help!.

Best regards,

Segis.