Subject: xiilnx spartan 3 starter kit connection to Ethernet LAN
From: "drmali2001@gmail.com" <drmali2001@gmail.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2006 12:37:25 -0800

I have a Spartan 3 starter board and NET1 ethernet daughter card. I was
expecting to use NET1 to connect the starter board to ethernet LAN.
According to Xilinx tech support the NET1 card can be used only for
transferring data between a PC and the starter board, but not for
connection as a host on a LAN.

Does anybody have a suggestion on how to make the Spartan 3 starter
board a host on a LAN?

Also, how can we connect a USB camera device to the Spartan 3 starter
board? What hardware and software are required for this purpose?

mali

Article: 98626