Subject: Re: So what happened to JHDLBits?
From: fpga_toys@yahoo.com
Date: 26 Jan 2006 08:10:42 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

Antti Lukats wrote:
> well you really sound paranoid about the issue. If you do some tools that
> produce XDL and help xilinx to sell their silicon they will not go hunting
> you down. In how many different ways I have to say that?

Or we could set the stage for another open source witch hunt, with
Xilinx
lawyers going after all the competitors and users asking for license
payments
like SCO.

The whole SCO wake up call is that we deal with IP rights properly, up
front,
or stay clear -- and don't expect everyone to be greatful when you
steal IP
from some big company.

Article: 95826