Subject: Re: Xilinx Problem Found
From: Nick <nkbrownKNOT@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:09:48 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Looks like Norton Utilities got some of the Foundation files by accident.

> -Nick

Article: 21351
Subject: Re: Is there a cheaper alternative to ByteblasterMV?
From: "Joel Kolstad" <Joel.Kolstad@USA.Net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 19:26:03 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
"Dennis Krupp" <lone-traveler@usa.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if and where I can get a ByteblasterMV for less than the
> bloody $150 that Altera charges short of having to build it myself?

There's another clone out there besides the one that John Renvar posted a
link to.  I'll look for it at work on Monday.  We used this particular clone
because it was cheaper than a ByteBlaster and works done to 1.8V.

Alterantively, the Altera guys gave us a free one when they came to visit
once (and try to talk us away from Xilinx).  Invite them in and tell them
the ByteBlaster's the price of admission. :-)

---Joel Kolstad

Article: 21352