Subject: Re: ERROR on Xilinx fundation
From: Falk Brunner <Falk.Brunner@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:29:54 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Seb C schrieb:

> hi,
>
> i obtained this error message :
>
> ERROR:baste:314 - NCD was not produced. All logic was removed from design.
> This
>    is usually due to having no input or output PAD connections in the design
> and
>    no nets or symbols marked as 'SAVE'. You can either add PADs or 'SAVE'
>    attributes to the design, or run 'map -u' to disable logic trimming in
> the
>    mapper.
>
> what means, NCD, PAD connections, because i used hierarchy connectors for
> inputs and outputs and finally i don't understand this message, it's my
> single error !!
>
> If somebody can help me, don't hesitate !!

As you wish ;-))

So, simply read the Error message again. All logic has been removed,
because some internal signal are unused. So the generators (logic or
FlipFlops) that generate these signals will be removed too (because they
are useless). Now some other signals (that were inputs to the now
removed logic/flipFlops) are unused too and so on  . .. .

THE GATE-EATER CAUGTH YOU!!!!!!
;-))

--
MFG