Subject: No respect of external pins (xilinx)
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Gr=E9gory_Mermoud?= <gregory.mermoud@epfl.ch>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:25:27 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi all!

I encounter a strange problem. I wrote a macro and tried to use it in a
design. The problem is, the xilinx tools modify the external pins of my
macro. Indeed, my macro is build of LUTs and then, I want to use partial
reconfiguration to change their equations. The problem is that the tools
modify the entries of these LUTs and my equations are not ok any more.

Someone has ever experienced such a problem ? Does it exist any option
for tools to force them to respect the external pins ?

Grégory

Article: 77726