Subject: Re: 8087 in FPGA?
From: "Jan Gray" <jsgray@acm.org.nospam>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 00:31:29 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
shahzad2512@my-deja.com wrote in message <8gflvq$jr4$1@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>8087 is a math coprocessor and does calculations in FP numbers. Is it
>wise to implement 8087 in an FPGA. I want to do this for a University
>project. Please comment and advice.

See also http://www.fpgacpu.org/usenet/fp.html.

Jan Gray
Gray Research LLC

Article: 22801
Subject: Re: Xilinx Logic Cell counts and carry chains
From: Ray Andraka <ray@andraka.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 02:09:35 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
I think they are pushing for the big green button approach to hardware
development.  With that, why would anyone need a data sheet?   ;-^

--
P.S.  Please note the new email address and website url

http://www.andraka.com  or http://www.fpga-guru.com

Article: 22802