Subject: Re: Stupid WebPack question
From: Jim Stewart <jstewart@jkmicro.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 16:15:25 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
cfk wrote:

> My experience is based on using the previous one, foundation 1.5, but I
> suspect that if you right click in the IPAD or OPAD on your schematic, that
> you can set a property called "LOC" and that property will be the pin
> number.

I used to use Foundation and that's the first thing I tried.  Thanks
anyway.

> "Jim Stewart" <jstewart@jkmicro.com> wrote in message
> > I'm using an XC9572XL part with Webpack schematic entry and I cannot
> > figure out how to assign specific package pins to the IBUF and OBUF
> > devices.  I've blown several hours looking for this and would greatly
> > appreciate any help.

Article: 44276
Subject: Strathnuey kit from Nallatech
From: Pat Ford <pat@istop.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:42:36 -0400
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi All;
 does anyone here have experience with the Strathnuey kit with the
XCV1000 fpga, any opinions on this card?
http://www.nallatech.com/products/dime_select/strathnuey/index.asp
 This is the card we are looking at to do the digiquartz counters I
mentioned in the ultrahigh speed counters thread.
 Thanks
Pat

Article: 44277