Subject: Re: Virtex dev boards
From: Sukandar Kartadinata <sk@zkm.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:09:01 +0200
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Daryl Bradley wrote:

> have a look at www.xess.com
>
> THey have a virtex board coming soon with memory on it
> Haven't looked at the specs but maybe suitable?

yes, there's quite a lot on that board, although not quite enough memory.
will ask them if they can fit it with more

thanks,
Sukandar

Article: 17726
From: Sukandar Kartadinata <sk@zkm.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:09:56 +0200
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Bill Blyth wrote:

> The Virtex boards from Alpha Data have separate memory interfaces with
> SRAM and SSRAM. Size might be a problem. RC1000 has 4 x 512k x 32 SRAM.
> ADM-XRC has 4 x 128k(256,512) x 36.
> Try www.alphadata.co.uk.

yes, nice boards.
I'm in contact with them

thanks,
Sukandar

Article: 17727
Subject: Re: looking for image processing hardware
From: Sukandar Kartadinata <sk@zkm.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:14:37 +0200
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

Jonathan Feifarek wrote:

> Signalware (www.signalware.com) makes several plug-in boards

hmm, not much on their website.....I could only find a C50 based board
which is slightly under-powered for our needs.

also www.signalware.com redirects automatically to
www.qwest.net/ipcommerce/SNI/
(now it's www.sni.net/dsp/index.htm)

> (I assume 24 bits mean 8 bits per