Subject: Re: 2 Questions about VHDL
From: Spam Hater <spam_hater_7@email.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 02:08:03 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
On Tue, 27 May 2003 17:02:49 -0700, "Ed Stevens"
<ed@stevens8436.fslife.co.uk> wrote:

>Do you know if the XILINX Student software places any restrictions on the
>VHDL for the Spartan 2 FPGA's?  For example code size etc.

IIRC, the limitation is that the 2 largest Virtex parts are missing.

Why student edition?  Why not down-load WebPack?  It has similar
limitations (none that you care about), it's up-to-date, and you can
get a simulator to go with it.

SH7

Article: 56051