Subject: Re: DNL and INL calculation
From: AL <ann.lai@analog.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:11:08 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi, This is the flow of my board. FPGA -> transmitter -> back to FPGA. So the FPGA generates a ramp and sends to the transmitter, the transmitter transmit the ramp back to the FPGA, we are doing this to test the transmitter. So what kind of ADC do I need to build? I am new at this DNL and INL stuffs. The ramp is just 8 bits 0 to 255 generated by an 8 bit counter. Thanks, Ann

Article: 79426