Subject: Chess & FPGAs
From: "JJ" <johnjakson@yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Jun 2005 04:55:58 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
looks like Chess and FPGAs are making news all around, esp Hydra,
Alphadata,

and xcell article

http://www.xilinx.com/publications/xcellonline/xcell_53/xc_hydra53.htm

How long before someone builds a lowend version spartan3 version with
cpu and chess engine inside, no external H8 etc. What would the ELO
ranking be?

johnjakson at usa dot com

Article: 86351