Subject: Re: Median filter
From: Steve Knapp <stevek>
Date: 13 Dec 1995 03:09:03 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Your request has been forwarded to our DSP applications group.  The basic
structure should be close to a FIR and should operate at over 10 MHz.

In general, you can also contact our DSP applications group by sending an
E-mail to 'dsp@xilinx.com'.  Also, to see some of the benefits of using
programmable logic for DSP functions, check out

http://www.xilinx.com/apps/dsp.htm

-- Steve Knapp
   Corporate Applications Manager
   Xilinx, Inc.