Subject: ASIC SCAN TEST
From: Austin Tempany <ATempany@iss-dsp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:46:43 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

--------------000E2A3D41DC22DA2D3C5CDC

Could someone please explain the whole process of Scan Test with
reference to ASIC implementation.
Apparently during Scan Testing (if the implementation has memory) the
memory blocks are bypassed while the remaining circuitry is Scan Tested.

Thanks in Advance.

Integrated Silicon Systems Ltd.       Tel: +44 28 90 50 4000
50 Malone Road                        Fax: +44 28 90 50 4001
Belfast  BT9 5BS                      Web:   www.iss-dsp.com

--------------000E2A3D41DC22DA2D3C5CDC

Hi,
with reference to ASIC implementation.
memory blocks are bypassed while the remaining circuitry is Scan Tested.
Tel: +44 28 90 50 4000
Fax: +44 28 90 50 4001
Web:&nbsp;&nbsp; www.iss-dsp.com

--------------000E2A3D41DC22DA2D3C5CDC--