Subject: Re: Xilinx V2.1i Licensing
From: Uwe Bonnes <bon@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 08:11:48 +0000 (UTC)
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Nicholas C. Weaver <nweaver@ribbit.cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
: In article <v8rmpv5vivi8b8@corp.supernews.com>,
: Scott <scott_howes@hotmail.com> wrote:
:>I'm using the XL mainly because it is convient and I have ax Xess
:>development board that is designed for it....but I could use the Spartan I
:>suppose.

: Life will be SO much happier for you if you use a currently supported
: part.

But don't go to the other extreme, with BGA or even fine-pitch BGA for
prototyping...