Subject: Re: optimization tips (badly) needed
From: burn.sir@gmail.com
Date: 3 Jan 2006 10:30:49 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
oh dear, this turned into a X vs A war. who could have known;)

for those who are wondering, we switched to actel due to customer
request. furthermore, the security requirements are about tamper-proof
has nothing to do with piracy.

now back to the subject. how much can things like 3-input LUTs and
asynch & synch reset and enable influence the design size? what can i
do to make things more efficient?

-Burns

PS. i am a great fan of both CoolRunner-II and Starix II devices. now,
only if they could make one bigger and the other one cheaper...

Article: 93926