Subject: Re: Lucent Foundry (PC) bug
From: husby@fnal.gov (Don Husby)
Date: 17 Feb 1997 14:23:12 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
bob elkind eteam@aracnet.com wrote:
>> Epic (EditLCA equivalent :-) ) won't display the guts of
>> the edited device if your Windows display is configured
>> for more than 256 colours.
>[...]
> Can anyone confirm that the problem does or doesn't present
> itself on the W95 OS?

It runs fine on Win95 using 16-bit color.
(1280x1024 using a Matrox Millenium video card)

Article: 5451
Subject: Moving Sale
From: vtcmich@aol.com (VTCMich)
Date: 17 Feb 1997 14:31:41 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
We are preparing to move to another building.  In preparation for the
move, we are getting rid of any excess stock that we have, parts that we
are not using.  Here is a list of what we have found, listed by part
number.  The manufacturer, quantity, breif description, and quantity
pricing is given (pricing is per unit though).  We will only accept orders
over $50.00 plus shipping and handling (will be determined when we are
contacted).
Please contact
Todd Pepper
Vari-Tech Company
546 Leonard N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
Phone: (616) 459-7281 or (800) 783-4576
Fax (616) 459-7119
Email: vtcmich@aol.com
Web: www.vtcom.com

Part #	Mftr.			Qnt.		1	25	100
IC's

NE556N	SGS-Thom.		1400
	Dual Timer	DS9046			$0.70 	$0.33 	$0.26

DIG-1108-050	Dionics		1350
	Opto isolated mosfet driver	DS9106		$0.88 	$0.71
$0.60

CD4047BCN	Nat. Semi	1275
	Mono. multivibrator DS9018 DS9218		$0.84 	$0.40
$0.32

MC1455P1	Motorola		850
	Timing Circuit NE555 cross	DS9104		$0.23 	$0.22
$0.20

MC14541BCP	Motorola		1910
	Programmable timer w/ osc. DS791x		$0.32 	$0.28
$0.23

MC14071BCP	Motorola		1070
	Quad 2-input OR gate	DS8016-8604	$0.17 	$0.14 	$0.12

NMC27C256BN	Nat. Semi	195
	256k EPROM, 200ns	DS8948		$1.50 	$1.20 	$1.05

KS74HCTLS373N	Samsung		378
	Octal D-Type transparent
	Latches w/ 3-state Outputs	DS826		$0.86 	$0.48
$0.38

KS74HCTLS138N	Samsung		238
	3-line to 8-line
	decoders/demultiplexers	DS824		$0.33 	$0.27 	$0.20

MM74HC540N	Nat. Semi	212
	Inverting Octal TRI-STATE(RM)
	Buffer	DS9024-9048			$0.92 	$0.51 	$0.41

MC68HC705C8P	Motorola		175
	68705 Microcontroller
	40-pin DS9221-9328			$6.00 	$5.00 	$4.00

MBM27128-30	Fairchild		126
	128K Windowed EPROM 200ns DS8623	$1.65 	$1.31 	$1.19

M2716	SGS			141
	2kx8 EPROM	DS8540			$0.60 	$0.54 	$0.45

NE555N	SGS-Thom.		390
	Timer	DS9140				$0.49 	$0.23 	$0.19

P8031AH	AMD			80
	MCS51 Microcontroller
	40-pin	DS8748				$1.50 	$1.35 	$1.13

XC68HC11A8P	Motorola		32
	Microcontroller 48-pin	DS8610		$9.60 	$8.64 	$8.00

NM93C06	Nat. Semi.	346
	256-Bit NMOS Serial EEPROM	DS8540	$0.95 	$0.45 	$0.36

Misc.

PL-11-216-8	ESCAP		90
	Swiss made DC motor
	12VDC, 5200rpm, 4oz-in"	DS12.73
	Good Condition, unused but old (1973)
	Data sheets available			$5.00 each

VFA420		Condor		24
	AC to +5VDC, +12VDC,
	12V iso, -12VDC  85 Watts DS1088
	In box, includes original paperwork.		$79.04 	$71.14
$68.34

HC24-2.4/A	Power one	19
	AC/24VDC @ 24 Amps
	(International & Domestic)	DS691
	In box, includes original paperwork		$44.96 	$39.12
$37.56

DSW-636	Stancor		14
	Xformer Prim: 115/230
	SEC: (ser) 36v @ .55a