Subject: Re: Spartan 3E slower that Spartan 3?
From: dave <dave@dave.dave>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:53:29 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
austin wrote:
> Well,
>
> Since I don't know anything about 3E (I'm in APD, not GPD), I'll leave
> them to comment on the speeds files.
>
> But, I have been burned before by folks who are not who they seem, and
> as posting anonomously is everyone's right, but I don't have to look on
> an anonomous posting as being from a legitimate source.  And I don't
> have to reply to it either.
>
> Austin

Are we saying this posting comes from an anti Xilinx source, because
he/she chooses to reduce hacking, spam etc

Article: 82751
From: "JJ" <johnjakson@yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2005 13:24:36 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
I usually just have a look at previous posts if I don't recognize a
name to see where they are coming from (rather than posting from).

on Mar 11, 2:00 pm by George Mercury -another post on Compact Flash
seems to be in line, unless he's a really dubious type laying out cover
story then following with a dagger, nah.

I also thought gmail was only beta so is not generally available to new
users right now.

regards

I also use a dead yahoo account but doesn't seem to matter

Article: 82752