Subject: Re: chipscope problems
From: Zara <yozara@terra.es>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 06:54:09 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
geoffrey wall wrote:

> ERROR: Socket Open Failed. localhost/127.0.0.1:50001
> localhost
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
> ERROR: Socket communication not open.

Are you using Windows XP? In such case, you should telle the firewall to
unblock Chipscope

Article: 88901
Subject: Re: openrisc, jp1 jtag debug utility
From: Javier Castillo <jcastillo@opensocdesign.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 09:54:33 +0200
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Edit jp2 file and inside the main() delete the call to dbg_test
function

Regards

Javier Castillo

On 30 Aug 2005 17:58:49 -0700, "jeff murphy" <jeff.murphy@gmail.com>
wrote:

>i tried jp2. it doesnt connect at all. more hints welcome!
>
># ./jp2 xpc3 9999
>Connected to parallel port at 378
>Dropping root privileges.
>JTAG ID = f77db57b
>Stall 8051
>RETRY
>RETRY
>RETRY
>RETRY
>JTAG ID = f77db57b
>RETRY
>JTAG ID = f77db57b
>RETRY
>JTAG ID = f77db57b
>RETRY
>JTAG ID = f77db57b

Article: 88902
Subject: Low Power RTL Design
From: mhosni80@gmail.com
Date: 31 Aug 2005 01:04:09 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi All..
I'm now about to carry a low-power design, I've searched the net for
low power design resources, but most of the resources on the web are
focused on low power design tactics at the back end.

On the other hand, I didn't find any resources about good RTL design
techniques for low power, except for the vague 6 pages in the RMM and
some other papers that are much concerned with the power estimation
rather than power reduction techniques.

Anyone has any information, links, or personnal expertise that can
share it with me.

Best regards,
Hosni

Article: 88903